London Marathon

Sunday 9 January 2011

Half Marathon and the biggest week

After stepping off the plane from Aus, it was good to get back into the running routine and put in some miles while the weather has been a bit milder here in London. Managed to get in 4 runs this week, which is more than what I would normally do but it helped to get back into the rhythm again. Therefore I managed to log 23 miles this week, helped by a 9.44 mile run today (9/1/11) along the river to Canary Wharf and back. I'm feeling it in my legs now, but I have a 2 day rest before running with Jess again, hopefully, on Wednesday night. In other news, we have entered into our first half-marathon!! The Asics Watford Half-Marathon which is run on 6th Feb. That's not far away and we'll be working hard to be ready for it, but I'm confident after reading the reviews online that it'll be a great day. At our current pace we should finish in just over 2 hours... Dear me!! Dont forget to go onto http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/giving/ to donate and show your support :) B